ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] First Draft of the complete Final Report

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] First Draft of the complete Final Report
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 13:33:54 +0000

Dear all,

Please find attached a first draft version of the Final Report in time for
next Monday¹s call. Please note that the observations / recommendations
start on p.26.

Also, please skip over the Executive Summary¹s Section 1.3 ŒFinal
Recommendations¹ - I will update it once the WG has finalised its
recommendations.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate get back to me. And of
course, you are welcome to provide edits ­ either on list or by adding
comments to the document.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars