ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] FINAL reminder

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] FINAL reminder
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 15:45:13 +0000

Dear all,

Happy 2015 to you all! This is the final reminder to full in the IRTP self
assessment survey. We only had 7 (seven) responses. For the outcome to be
statistically solid we would need ideally 10 or more responses.

A report on this survey will be published laste January and the finding made
available to the GNSO Council and all GNSO Stakeholder Groups /
Constituencies.

If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes and make your
voice heard.
 http://irtp-d.questionpro.com <http://irtp-d.questionpro.com/>

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars