ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Documents for today's meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Documents for today's meeting
  • From: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:06:22 +0100

Are there Council Minutes?

Victoria McEvedy

McEvedys Solicitors and Attorneys Ltd.

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedys.com

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA No.
564276. VAT No. 122 3590 43.

Company No. 7786363, Registered Office: 81 Oxford Street, London W1D 2EU.

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.