ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Surveys for review & Proposed Agenda

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Surveys for review & Proposed Agenda
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 01:03:42 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for tomorrow's UDRP Domain Name Lock WG
meeting. In order to facilitate the review of the outreach questions for
registrars and UDRP providers, I've developed a zoomerang survey for each set
of questions. As there seemed to be a preference from the WG to make responding
to these survey as easy as possible, I've developed multiple choice answers
where appropriate. In addition to the questions, please review these multiple
choice options to make sure that the ranges given make sense. You can find a
preview of the registrar survey at
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22FS9UEJDUL/Preview and a preview of the
survey for UDRP providers at
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22FSZSKYZMT/Preview/Draft/. Feel free to
share any comments and/or suggestions with the mailing list ahead of tomorrow's
meeting.

With best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda - UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting – 24 May 2012

 1.  Roll Call / SOI
 2.  Review and finalize survey for registrars / UDRP Providers
 3.  Request for input from other SG/C and SO/Acs – now, or in conjunction with
public comment forum?
 4.  Continue development of work plan / approach
 5.  Planning for ICANN meeting in Prague
 6.  Next steps / confirm next meeting