ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Comments- Surveys

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Comments- Surveys
  • From: Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

I am wondering if not be possible to add some question to now in which domains
exists more dispute (survey from providers) or maybe something about approved
dispute-resolution service provider through was initiated the UDRP proceeding.

Excuse me if I am off-topic, just I was asking me about it and maybe would be
useful.
Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
Comunicador Social