ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] UDRP Domain Name Lock F2F WG Meeting

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] UDRP Domain Name Lock F2F WG Meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 23:22:13 -0700

Dear All,

Thank you very much for participating in the UDRP Domain Name Lock Face-to-Face
WG meeting in Prague. For those of you that were not able to participate, I
would strongly recommend that you review the slides (see attached), recording
(http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p7lox8ew0ff/) and/or transcript of the meeting
(http://prague44.icann.org/node/31807) as the discussions as well as the case
study presentation provided by David Roache-Turner provided some valuable
insights and food for thought. As we did not have time during the meeting for
the registrar case study by Luc Seufer, we hope to cover that at the next
meeting of the WG on 12 July.

With best regards,

Marika