ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting

  • To: Gabriela Szlak <gabrielaszlak@xxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 07:11:22 -0700

Apology noted Gabriela !

Kindest regards

Nathalie

From: owner-gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gabriela Szlak
Sent: jeudi 27 septembre 2012 15:56
To: Marika Konings
Cc: Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

I am really sorry, something urgent has come up and I won´t be able to attend
the call today.
y apologies!!
Gabriela Szlak
eInstituto
2012/9/27 Marika Konings
<marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>
All, please find attached an updated version of the public comment review tool
which now also includes a comment that came in today.

Best regards,

Marika