ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:48:05 -0800

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Thursday's meeting. We have
noticed a drop in attendance over the last couple of meetings, so as we are
now starting to get into the substantive discussion which is intended to
lead to the development of draft recommendations to be included in the
Initial Report, you are strongly encouraged to participate in the meetings
and provide your input.

With best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting ­ 29 November 2012
1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Finalize review of comments received
3. Review straw man proposal (see attached)
4. Next steps & confirm next meeting