ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG meeting

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 01:17:53 -0800

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next UDRP Domain Name Lock WG
meeting on Thursday 31 January at 15.00 UTC. You'll find attached an updated
version of the straw man proposal based on the notes from our last meeting
as well as the language suggested by Kristine and the subsequent comments
from Volker in relation to recommendation #3. If I've missed any other
proposed edits and/or comments, please let me know.

With best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ UDRP Domain Name Lock Working Group Meeting ­ Thursday 31
January 2013

1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Review / update work plan (see https://community.icann.org/x/LYgoAg)
3. Continue discussions on updated straw man proposal (see latest version as
well as list of comments attached)
4. Confirm next meeting