ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] MP3 Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP proceedings teleconference - Thursday 07th February 2013 at 15:00 UTC

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] MP3 Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP proceedings teleconference - Thursday 07th February 2013 at 15:00 UTC
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:00:35 -0800

Dear All,

The next Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP proceedings teleconference is
scheduled for Thursday, 14 February 2013 at 15:00 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Locking of a Domain Name subject to UDRP
proceedings teleconference held on Thursday 07th February 2013 at 15:00 UTC

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-locking-domain-name-20130207-en.mp3

On page: http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#feb

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Hago Dafalla - NCUC
Lisa Garono - IPC
Alan Greenberg - ALAC (Vice Chair)
Volker Greimann - RrSG
David Maher - RySG
David Roache-Turner - WIPO
Gabriela Szlak - CBUC
Laurie Anderson - RrSG
 Faisal Shah - IPC

Apologies :
Michele Neylon - RrSG (Chair)
Luc Seufer - RrSG
Celia Lerman - CBUC

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Berry Cobb
Lars Hoffman
Nathalie Peregrine

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Nathalie Peregrine
For GNSO Secretariat

 Adobe Connect Chat transcript for 07th February:
Marika Konings:Welcome to the UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting of 7 February
2013
  Juan Manuel Rojas:Hi Marika, I am so early?
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hi Juan, the call starts in 40 mins.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Jauan, we'll be dialling out to you a few minutes before
the call start time.
  Alan Greenberg:waiting to ge ton 2 min so far
  Hago Dafalla:hi all
  Alan Greenberg:3 min
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Alan, I am informing the operator about the delay
  Alan Greenberg:4 min
  Alan Greenberg:I feel unloved!
  Nathalie  Peregrine:I will make sure that they know!
  Alan Greenberg:on now
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Juan Manuel, we are trying to dial out to you, but your
line is very bad, could you provde another number?
  Marika Konings:We also have apologies from Luc Seufer
  Nathalie  Peregrine:noted
  Gabriela Szlak:I am trying to join the call
  Gabriela Szlak:Hi everyone
  Nathalie  Peregrine:There have been delays on the audio bridge Gabriela,
please let me know if you need a dial out
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Laurie Anderson has joined the call
  Gabriela Szlak:I am listening to some music, but it is taking too long
  Gabriela Szlak:should I quit and ask for dial out?
  Nathalie  Peregrine:please give me your number
  Gabriela Szlak:wait, I am here
  Nathalie  Peregrine:perfect
  David Roache-Turner (WIPO):Many thanks Marika: Just a small point to note in
the draft report - page 13 and 14 - just as a small factual matter, WIPO
requires the complainant to submit a copy of the complaint to the registrar at
the time submitted to  WIPO  as UDRP Provider (WIPO Supplemental Rules,
paragraph 4(c)
  Gabriela Szlak:I was not listening well, and got disconnected
  Gabriela Szlak:I´ll be back
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Gabriela, we can dial out to you if you prefer
  Gabriela Szlak:ok
  Gabriela Szlak:Ok I am here again....
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Volker Greimann has joined the AC room
  Volker Greimann:apologies, lost track of time
  Volker Greimann:I am on
  Laurie Anderson:I agree with David