ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting

  • To: Gabriela Szlak <gabrielaszlak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed agenda UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:21:16 -0800

Dear Gabriela,

Thank you for your apology.

Kindest regards,

Nathalie

On 14 Feb 2013, at 05:32, "Gabriela Szlak"
<gabrielaszlak@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gabrielaszlak@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear all,
My apologies for tomorrow´s meeting, I won´t be able to join you due to a
conflicting work schedule.
Best regards,
Gabi

2013/2/13 Marika Konings
<marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>
Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for tomorrow's UDRP Domain Name Lock WG
Meeting.

With best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda – UDRP Domain Name Lock Working Group Meeting – Thursday 14
February 2013 (15.00 UTC)

 1.  Roll Call / SOI
 2.  Continue discussions on updated straw man proposal (see latest version as
well as list of comments attached)
 3.  Next Steps / Confirm next meeting

--
[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/photos/img/photos/private/AIbEiAIAAABECLywqIjhnr_GywEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKig2MDEyYzU5NDQ0Y2M4ODI1OTE5NjAwYmU1OTk3YzNhMjYxZjliODI1MAFG8F7W0U9j0VBe9YkXnLiXghLQIA]

Dra. Gabriela Szlak

Abogada & Mediadora

Consultora en Derecho y Nuevas Tecnologías

Estudio Rosz

Avenida Roque Saenz Peña 943, Piso 6° 62,

Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina

(005411) 4328-0231 / 4393-7508

www.estudiorosz.com.ar<http://www.estudiorosz.com.ar/>

www.gabrielaszlak.com.ar <http://www.gabrielaszlak.com.ar/>

Skype: gabrielaszlak

Twitter: @GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.