ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review and feedback - modified settlement option A

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review and feedback - modified settlement option A
  • From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:10:14 +0200

Hi Marika,

yes the strikethrough made it through, but the clause is a bit ambiguous due to the use of "to confirm". I think it could be improved by changing that to "confirming". The first your be interpreted as a notice that we should confirm whereas the latter is clear that the notice is the confirmation.

Best,

Volker

Hi Volker,

I believe that is what (4) says: 'provider issues notice to registrar to confirm the details of the settlement'. Maybe the strikethrough / bolded language did not make this clear?

Marika