ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Consensus Call

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Consensus Call
  • From: "Michele Neylon : Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 19:52:16 +0000

Just to clarify ..

At this juncture I would consider that the report has the backing of the entire
Working Group ie. unaminous consensus.

If anyone disagrees with this could you please reply to the list and make this
known. If you have a minority position that you want to share then this is also
the route to do so.

In order to meet the deadlines for documents please respond before 1400 UTC
this Friday, July 5th 2013.

Regards

Michele