ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] ACTION REQUIRED - Doodle Polls (Ist Meeting & BA)

  • To: <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] ACTION REQUIRED - Doodle Polls (Ist Meeting & BA)
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:02:19 -0700

WG Members,

This is a reminder to please complete the Doodle poll for the first WG
meeting.  See the links in the thread below.

The two most selected times are:

16 Oct- 14:00 UTC [7 responses]

15 Oct- 15:00 UTC [6 responses]

Four of the thirteen members have yet to respond.  I will close the poll on
4 Oct @23:59.

Two of our members reside in the APAC region and the two proposed times will
not be suitable for them.  As this group evolves from drafting the charter
to the actual Working Group, we will consider alternating meeting times to
accommodate all participants.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735