ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

[gnso-metrep-wg] Attendance and Recording - Metrics and Reporting Working Group call 04 December 2013

  • To: "gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-metrep-wg] Attendance and Recording - Metrics and Reporting Working Group call 04 December 2013
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 02:01:52 -0800

Dear All,

The next GNSO Metrics and Working Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 11
December 2013 at 1300 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the GNSO Metrics and Working Group call held
on Wednesday 04 December 2013 at 2100 UTC

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-metrep-20131204-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>dec

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Cheryl Langdon-Orr - ALAC
Tony Onorato –unaffiliated
Pam Little - NTAG
Tom Lowenhaupt – NARALO
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Jennifer Wolfe - NCA

Apologies:
Lars Hoffmann

ICANN staff:
Berry Cobb
Julia Charvolen

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Nathalie Peregrine

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Wednesday 04 December 2013:
  Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 4 DEC 2013 GNSO Metrics & Reporting Conference Call.
  Tony Onorato:Hello all
  Julia Charvolen:Thomas Lowenhauot joined the phone bridge
  Berry Cobb:I do have the RAPWG recommendation extract loaded into the AC room
if we want to reference it in detail.
  Mike O'Connor:Berry, let's go back to the draft charter
  pam little:Should "compliment" be "complement"?
  Berry Cobb:Mikey, I've taken comment notes and will pass this version over to
you to take the pen.
  Berry Cobb:I made that change.
  Berry Cobb:No fear here.
  Berry Cobb:Enterprise Boards of large scale IT shops.  Not entirely the saem
as legislative....but close
  Julia Charvolen:Will do Cheryl
  Tony Onorato:I think that's a metric Cheryl
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you all