ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

[gnso-metrep-wg] DMPM - Data & Metrics for Policy Making WG

  • To: <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dmpm-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-metrep-wg] DMPM - Data & Metrics for Policy Making WG
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:01:32 -0700

Hi All,

As promised, here are the new items for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making
Working Group (DMPM-WG).

1)      Here is the new mailing list.  Those that were on the metrep list
should receive a new notification:  gnso-dmpm-wg@xxxxxxxxx

2)      Here is a link to the new (updated) DMPM project page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/dmpm

3)      Here is the announcement for a call for volunteers:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-31jan14-en.htm

Please feel free to distribute the call for volunteers to other colleagues
you think may be interested in participating in this effort.

As we get closer to forming the WG I will have our Wiki space and Adobe
Connect rooms updated with our new name.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb