ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] 15 Dec OSC Meeting Notes

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] 15 Dec OSC Meeting Notes
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:30:30 -0500

Thanks Stephane.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: Stéphane Van Gelder [mailto:stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:56 AM
        To: Gomes, Chuck; gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx

        Thanks chuck,

        Just a couple of comments:

        Item 9.a.
        I will be sending my own message to the Registrar Constituency this
week to keep them informed of the work that we've done in the OSC and call for
volunteers for the WT.

        Item 10.b.ii
        I will confer with the RC alternate Mason Cole to see if he would have
an interest in helping out in the Communications team.

        Thanks.

        Stéphane