ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Latest Draft Invitation and Work Team Rules

  • To: "gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Latest Draft Invitation and Work Team Rules
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:11:27 -0800

Thank you all for the fast and very helpful comments on the draft invite today.
 I have cleaned up the latest version and am re-circulating a clean copy that
reflects the growing view that Wolf-Ulrich's two-part approach would work well.
 I think it is important to have background information available to potential
volunteers who are not intimately familiar with the process to date.  Please
also respond to Olga's suggestions as well.

Also, with all the draft document versions going back and forth, please
remember to review and comment on the Draft Work Team Rules.  I have
re-attached the latest version of that document that Wolf-Ulrich commented on
yesterday.  So far only Philip, Wolf-Ulrich, Stephane and Chuck have commented
on that document. Once we get closure on the rules, we can incorporate them
back into the draft team charters, get further committee feedback, and then
re-post the new draft charter versions to the wiki.

Thank you all for your continued focus and commitment to this effort!

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth