ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] FW: Interim OSC Communications Chair

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] FW: Interim OSC Communications Chair
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:43:20 -0500

Thank you very much Mason and also to Stephane for forwarding this.

We now have OSC volunteers to serve as interim chairs for each of the three
working teams:

- GNSO Ops, Ken Stubbs

- Constituency & Stakeholder Group Ops, Olga Cavalli

- Communications, Mason Cole

If anyone has any objections to recommending these three volunteers, please
speak up, otherwise I will assume we are all supportive.

Chuck