ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] Document Approvals

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] Document Approvals
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:17:29 -0800

It would be helpful to recirculate, unless we are still working from the drafts
Rob circulated on Wednesday at 12:11 EST.  Those drafts looked OK to me but I
have the following suggestion.

On the invitation:  the OSC charter, in section B, has a much more specific
list of possible tasks for the work teams than appears in the latest draft
invitation that Rob circulated.  I suggest these be included to give recipients
a better idea of the kinds of projects these work teams would be asked to
undertake.

See https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?operations_steering_committee_osc
.
<https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?operations_steering_committee_osc ;.>

As previously noted, I  will not be able to participate on the call on Monday.

Steve Metalitz