ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: FW: [gnso-osc] Council recommended reasons to the OSC Charter

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FW: [gnso-osc] Council recommended reasons to the OSC Charter
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:26:06 -0500

Ken Stubbs wrote:

Approve

Gomes, Chuck wrote:
Assuming that I have tracked approval for the OSC Charter edits in the message below, the following OSC members have approved the edits:

    * Olga Cavalli (NomCom Appointee)
    * Robin Gross (Non Commercial Users Constituency)
    * Wolf-Ulrich Knoben (Internet Service & Connectivity Providers
      Constituency)
    * Philip Sheppard (Business Constituency)
    * Steve Metalits (Intellectual Property Constituency)
    * Stéphane Van Gelder (Registrar Constituency)

That means that we still need approvals from the following:
# Bertrand de La Chapelle (GAC)
# Robin Gross (Non Commercial Users Constituency)
# Vanda Scartezini (ALAC)
# Ken Stubbs or David Maher (Registries Constituency)
It would be very helpful to complete this on the list quickly to avoid having to schedule a special meeting. To allow for a Council motion seven days in advance of the 29 Jan Council meeting, we need approvals NLT 21 Jan. Chuck