ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: AW: [gnso-osc] Re: GNSO Operations Steering Committee Mtg Notes 25 Oct 09

  • To: "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "Vanda UOL" <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AW: [gnso-osc] Re: GNSO Operations Steering Committee Mtg Notes 25 Oct 09
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:48:55 -0500

It has been a week since Julie sent the minutes of our Seoul OSC meeting
along with the toolkit of services recommendations edited as decided in
that meeting.  There have been no further suggestions for edits so I am
going to send a clean version of the recommendations to the Council
today as attached.  Council members will be asked to send the
recommendations to their respective groups for review and comment and
possible Council action in the December Council meeting.  I encourage
each of you as OSC members to serve as resources within your groups as
the recommendations are reviewed and discussed.

Thanks for all your work in this regard.

Chuck