ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] Working Team Level of Support for Recommendations

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] Working Team Level of Support for Recommendations
  • From: "Vanda UOL" <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 10:49:19 -0200

Thanks Chuck, glad you got it timely.

 Best

cid:image002.jpg@01C93E96.B7BF8BD0

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados

Alameda Santos 1470 #1407

Tel - +55.11.3266.6253

Mob- +55.11.8181.1464

 <mailto:vanda@xxxxxxxxxx> vanda@xxxxxxxxxx

From: owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gomes, Chuck
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 5:33 PM
To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx

In our OSC meeting in Seoul, it was agreed that the minority statements,
because of their length, should not be included in the Toolkit of Services
recommendations sent to the Council but links to them should be provided.
Unfortunately, the references to the minority reports were inadvertently
left out of the report that was sent to the Council on 5 Nov.  Julie and I
just caught that omission today. The attached version adds a section at the
end of the report that provides a link to the minority statements as well as
some information about the level of support on the WT.  This revised version
will be sent to the Council today.  A vote to approve this version is
scheduled for the Council meeting on 17 Dec.

Chuck

JPEG image