ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] FW: Nairobi Schedule

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] FW: Nairobi Schedule
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:46:28 -0500

With a lot of the GNSO Improvements work coming to a head, I think it would be
a good idea to hold an in-person OSC meeting in Nairobi with teleconference
support for those not present.  Does anyone disagree with this?

I believe the time zone in Nairobi will be UTC +3.  It appears that a late
afternoon meeting time on either Saturday or Sunday, March 6th or 7th, might be
optimal across all time zones.  What would be helpful before we decide on that
would be to find out who plans to be in Nairobi on those two days and who would
need to participate remotely.  That will help us optimize scheduling.

Please communicate your plans in the next two weeks if possible.

Chuck