ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Request for status reports in advance of Nairobi meetings

  • To: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Request for status reports in advance of Nairobi meetings
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 08:31:46 -0500

Ray/Olga/Mason,

I would like to give you lots of advance notice for the following
request.  In your roles as chairs of the three OSC work teams, I would
like to request that you send the following to the OSC not later than
Sunday, February 28:

1.      Brief status update regarding the WT progress to date
2.      Tentative work schedule to complete WT tasks with milestones and
target dates
3.      List of any anticipated deliverables for OSC action in the next
60 days.

The OSC will discuss the above information in an in-person meeting in
Nairobi on Sunday, 7 March at 3:30 pm.  Remote participation will be
possible for those who cannot attend in person.

Thanks, Chuck