ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: [gnso-osc] FW: CCT Report II

  • To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] FW: CCT Report II
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:06:26 -0400

Hi,

With the exception of the section on civilty i am fine with the document.

I do not think discussions or recommendations on civility belongs in the
document and see it as just a pean to the ombudsman.   I think civility is
something that is taught by example and not by words, proclamations and board
resolutions.  But since no one from the NCSG participated in the group and I
know I am in a minority on this issue, I am just pointing it out and not
objecting to the document on this basis.

I agree with passing it on.

a.