ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RES: [gnso-osc] OSC approval of amended Council procedures - 5.10 statements of interest v4 - deadline 28 January 2011

  • To: "'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Chuck Gomes'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Philip Sheppard'" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [gnso-osc] OSC approval of amended Council procedures - 5.10 statements of interest v4 - deadline 28 January 2011
  • From: "Vanda UOL" <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:31:41 -0200

Makes sense to me Julie.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
IT Trend
Alameda Santos 1470 ? 1407,8
01418-903 São Paulo,SP, Brasil
Tel + 5511 3266.6253
Mob + 55118181.1464

-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx] Em nome de
Julie Hedlund
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2011 13:18
Para: Chuck Gomes; Philip Sheppard; gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: [gnso-osc] OSC approval of amended Council procedures - 5.10
statements of interest v4 - deadline 28 January 2011

Philip,

>From a practical point of view it make sense to have one SOI and to update
it as Chuck suggests.  I think also that these SOIs could be accessible in
one place on the web and that links to that place could be provided on the
various Working Group wiki pages.  In fact, the procedures as currently
written appear to envision such a scheme, as follows:

"ICANN Staff shall post the completed Statements of Interest in the relevant
section of the GNSO web site prior to Relevant Parties undertaking any
activity."

I hope that this is helpful.

Best regards,

Julie

On 1/24/11 9:40 AM, "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree that one SOI makes the most sense.  It would then just be
> incumbent on each person to keep their SOI updated for every group in
> which they participate.  When they join a new group, it could mean
> that an SOI might need to be updated if there are new issues of
> interests related to that group that were not addressed in the existing
SOI.