ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] RE: GNSO Council Proxy Procedures

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] RE: GNSO Council Proxy Procedures
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 07:18:20 -0700

While I admit I have not been able to keep up with all the traffic on this
issue over the past couple of days, Rob's suggestion seems to make sense.   I
also appreciate his offer to prepare a redline document of Philip's
suggestions.

Whether via a conference call or on the list, it would be helpful to have two
or more reasonably stable options in front of all of us for decision.

Steve Metalitz