ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: AW: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL

  • To: Wolf-Ulrich Knoben <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "philip.sheppard@xxxxxx" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:42:36 -0700

Dear Wolf-Ulrich and Philip,

These are important considerations.  There will indeed be quite a bit of
work to include the revised procedures in the appropriate places of the GNSO
Council Operating Procedures and to ensure that all possible related areas
of the procedures are consistent with the recommended changes.  The voting
flow chart also will need to be altered.

Moreover, it now occurs to me that any changes to the GNSO Council Operating
Procedures must be submitted for public comment.  Perhaps we should consider
having an interim motion at the 22 June meeting whereby the Council directs
staff to prepare a redline version of the revised GNSO Council Operating
Procedures and submit it for public comment for 30 days?

If you agree I would be happy to prepare such a motion for your
consideration.

Thanks,
Julie