ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Updated version of public comment review tool posted

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Updated version of public comment review tool posted
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 03:24:13 -0700

Dear All,

Please find an updated version of the public comment review tool posted on the
wiki
(https://st.icann.org/post-expiration-dn-recovery-wg/index.cgi?post_expiration_domain_name_recovery_wg).
 It includes the notes from our meeting this week as well as those from the
previous meeting (I've reviewed the transcript of the meeting and tried to
capture your views as best as possible). Please let me know if you have any
comments or suggestions for changes and/or additions.

Best regards,

Marika