ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Fwd: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - public comment review tool

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - public comment review tool
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 18:32:24 -0400

Just realized this had not been sent to the list.  Alan

Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 15:49:28 -0400
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>

Marika, thanks for this quick and thorough job.

In an effort to get my own thoughts in line and to perhaps reduce the amount of time we spend on teleconferences discussing the comments, I have outlined my initial thoughts on the comments. This is not an attempt to determine the groups responses, but with the hope that in at least some cases we all agree, it will save us some time. Or at least it will save you having to listen to my voice as much! For those who are not able to attend the meeting, if you disagree violently with one of my comments, please let us know.

Marika, I have done a bit of reformatting to put column titles on each page, keep section headings with the content that follows and to avoid splitting sections over page breaks.

Alan