ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] FW: Request for clarification - RySG comment on PEDNR Proposed Final Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] FW: Request for clarification - RySG comment on PEDNR Proposed Final Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 15:07:28 -0400

After reading the RySG comment, I now see that at least part of the problem is our use of the term "redemption" to apply to both the RGP and for "renewals" that happen during the auto-renew grace period. Indeed, the very name of the PDP used this terminology from the start. One of the suggestions that I am making on the overall report is to use "renewal" for the period preceding a formal delete.

Alan