ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on Final Report

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on Final Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 01:59:47 -0400

I have reviewed the last version of the report I had in WORD format, made a number of non-substantive changes, and added a bunch of comments for WG consideration.

Note that this was not the absolute final version that went out, since I either do not have or could not find that version (the only changes I noticed were a typo corrected and some missing links added).

If we have time, I think that we could start reviewing my comments at this week's meeting, since I don't think they will really need to be reviewed prior to that discussion.

Alan