ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Updated PEDNR WG Report and public comment review tool

  • To: "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Updated PEDNR WG Report and public comment review tool
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 06:20:34 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached an updated version of the PEDNR WG report and the public
comment review tool. Please note that I have not made any changes to the
executive summary yet as I'm waiting finalization of the recommendations before
doing so. Apologies for the delay, but as a result of miscommunication between
Alan and myself this message didn't get sent earlier.

Best regards,

Marika