ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Apologies

  • To: "Jeff Eckhaus" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Apologies
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:23:39 -0700

Same here.

From: Jeff Eckhaus [mailto:eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:16 AM
To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hijack Berry's apologies, but I will be unable to attend todays
call as well. Hope to see everyone in Singapore

Jeff

From: Berry Cobb <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:13:46 -0700
To: "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Apologies

Due to connectivity issues, I will not attend today's PEDNR call.
Please accept my apologies.  I will catch the MP3.  Thank you.

Berry Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC

berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://infinityportals.com

720.839.5735

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by
Demand Media, Inc. Any distribution or use of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your
system. Thank you.