ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] GNSO Approval on PEDNR recommendation

  • To: "PEDNR (gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx)" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] GNSO Approval on PEDNR recommendation
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:26:05 -0500

yup yup yup.  nice closure.  i think we Working Group types may want to add
that "all or nothing" kind of language to future reports -- maybe "all, nothing
or please-revise"...

btw, i think there's another round of public comment before the Board approves
it.  so the timeline is not what you'd want to call "speedy."  :-)

On Jul 21, 2011, at 9:15 AM, James M. Bladel wrote:

> Agreed!  And with so many new topics are on the horizon, it's good to
> have this one behind us.
>
> J.

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356