ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - final charter and programme for registration abuse policies workshop

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - final charter and programme for registration abuse policies workshop
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 05:26:37 -0800

Staff is trying to find the best time and venue to meet the needs of all
interested parties.  Many members of the At-Large community are keenly
interested in attending a Registration Abuse Workshop, but it would difficult
for them to do so if it was scheduled in conflict with the At-Large Summit
closing session. After a close review of the schedule, another alternative
might be to have the workshop on Tuesday 3 March from 17.30 - 19.00. Would the
group prefer this timeslot over the Monday morning option?

Best regards,

Marika