ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - final charter and programme for registration abuse policies workshop

  • To: "'Brendler, Beau'" <Brenbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Rosette, Kristina'" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - final charter and programme for registration abuse policies workshop
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:29:32 -0500

Tuesday 17:30 - 19:00 is open for me, as far as I know.

Marika asked about 60 days.  If it is a check-in at 60 days to let Council
know what progress the WG has made to that point, that seems reasonable.
(Always good to inform people as to progress.)  Since we don't know what
potential abuses might be raised for discussion, the WG might not be able to
commit to a specific product/draft/deliverable by the 60-day mark.

All best,
--Greg