ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Updated Registration Abuse Policies workshop programme

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Updated Registration Abuse Policies workshop programme
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:07:19 -0800

Dear All,

It occurred to me after our call that we did not consider SSAC participation in
the workshop, despite their activities in this area and their request for
collaboration. It might be appropriate to invite them to participate in the
last panel discussion on 'what role for ICANN' like the group has done with the
other constituencies and ALAC. If there are no objections, I would propose I
contact Steve Crocker to discuss whether he or another SSAC representative
would be available and interested to participate.

With best regards,

Marika