ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] RAP WG - Resignation as Council Liaison and WG Member

  • To: <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] RAP WG - Resignation as Council Liaison and WG Member
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:55:15 -0400

All,

I am a member of the newly created Implementation Recommendation Team.
Because of the tremendous time commitment required for the IRT's work, I
cannot also participate on the RAP WG at the level that I would like and
that I believe is necessary.  Accordingly, I write to resign as both
Council liaison and WG member.    Mike Rodenbaugh has agreed to take on
the role of Council Liaison.

Kristina