ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Statements of Interest

  • To: "'gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Statements of Interest
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:55:44 -0400

I need to post one. Can you send me a sample form or link me to where others
are filed so I know what it should look like? Thanks.
Philip S. Corwin
Partner, Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
2026635347/Office
2022556172/Cell

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey