ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] FW: GNSO - Statement of Interest - Robert C. Hutchinson

  • To: "'Glen de Saint Géry'" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] FW: GNSO - Statement of Interest - Robert C. Hutchinson
  • From: "Robert C. Hutchinson" <bob@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:03:26 -0700

Statement of Interest

*       The participant's current vocation, employer and position

*       I am a Project Manager and Business Development Manager for Dynamic
Ventures Inc, Cupertino Ca.  See  <http://www.dynamicventures.com>
www.dynamicventures.com < <http://www.dynamicventures.com>
http://www.dynamicventures.com> for a full description of Dynamic Ventures.

*       The type of work performed in the bullet above

*       I manage software projects that create and develop businesses which
deliver services over the Internet.  Typical projects involve the design,
creation and integration web sites with linkage to external services like;
eBay, Amazon, QuickBooks, Automated Clearing Houses, Shipping services.
Dynamic Ventures also has specialized expertise with; large scale data
publishing, 2D and 3D image rendering, recognition and analysis, targeted
web advertisement, GIS and tracking systems.
*       Since 1989, I have participated in the development of Internet
standards and products; network management protocols [IETF DTMF/SNMP/HP
OpenView NMS] and transport [IEEE 802.X/DOCSYS] and Internet
security[SSL/PKI].

*       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other entities that are stakeholders
or interested parties in ICANN or any entity with which ICANN has a
transaction, contract, or other arrangement

*       I am primarily interested in Business Constituency and SSAC issues.

*       Dynamic Ventures has no contractual or financial relationship  with
any registry or registrar.
*       I am interested in opportunities to perform contracted software
development for ICANN.

*       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes. Is the participant representing other parties?

*       Dynamic Ventures advises its clients on security considerations
regarding use of the DNS and other internet resources, and advocates for
security considerations in the development of internet policy.

*       Describe any arrangements or agreements between the participant and
any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding the participant's
service as a participant in any ICANN policy making process.

*       Dynamic Ventures participates in the ICANN policy making process as
part of its general service to clients of the firm. From time to time,
clients will request Dynamic Ventures to review and comment on specific
internet security topics, including some topics where ICANN is developing
related policies.

Robert C. Hutchinson

Project Manager

Dynamic Ventures