ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration abuse definition discussion on at-large list

  • To: George Kirikos <icann+rap@xxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration abuse definition discussion on at-large list
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 00:52:55 -0700

To facilitate the review of the At Large discussion on the definition of abuse,
for those of you interested, I have copied the relevant email threads in the
attached document. I think I managed to copy all posts linked to this subject,
but apologies if I have missed any.

Best regards,

Marika

On 4/29/09 5:37 PM, "George Kirikos" <icann+rap@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Beau,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Brendler, Beau wrote:
> What is the best way to integrate these comments from the at-large community
> into this working group discussion? Can I assume you are all on the at-large
> worldwide list, and therefore able to monitor the discussion? Or can I ask
> someone on staff to put the comments together to include in this WG's
> discussion? What I'm trying to avoid

It would not be a safe assumption that we are all on any of the
at-large mailing lists. All the posts are in a public archive at:

http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/at-large_atlarge-lists.icann.org/2009q2/date.html

though, for anyone to read/monitor.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos