ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] PAR-WG Statement of Interest - Gregory K. Ogorek

  • To: <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] PAR-WG Statement of Interest - Gregory K. Ogorek
  • From: "Greg Ogorek" <gogorek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:14:42 -0400

Gregory K. Ogorek
Statement of Interest

1. Current vocation, employer and position
- I am the Manager of Anti-Phishing operations at Cyveillance, Inc.,
providing Cyber Intelligence, ID Theft protection, Anti-Phishing and
Anti-Malware solutions.

2. Type of work performed in 1 above
- I drive corporate initiatives surrounding the Anti-Phishing solutions we
provide and manage our 24/7 Security Operations Center and supporting staff.

3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest
in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in
ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other arrangement
- None.

4. Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development
outcomes. Are you representing other parties?
- Cyveillance is an active member of the APWG, the ICANN Business
Constituency and the Registry Internet Safety Group.

5. Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other group,
constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a work
team member.
- None.