ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] RE: Updated version of RAPWG Definitions Document posted

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] RE: Updated version of RAPWG Definitions Document posted
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:12:46 -0400

Thank you.

FYI, I shall be unable to participate in the May 11th RAPWG call as I have been
invited to present to and observe the IRT meeting taking place that day in San
Francisco.

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004

202-347-6875 (office)

202-347-6876 (fax)

202-255-6172 (cell)

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey