ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] proposed next RAPWG meeting: Monday June 1 at 14:30 UTC

  • To: "gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] proposed next RAPWG meeting: Monday June 1 at 14:30 UTC
  • From: "李光皓" <Liguanghao@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:13:26 +0800

Dear Greg:

Due to a major conference following that day, I may not be able to attend.

Best Regards,

Guanghao Li
China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC)
Phone:86-10-58813176
Fax:86-10-58812666
Liguanghao@xxxxxxxx
2009-05-19

======== 2009-05-19 00:51:40 您在来信中写道: ========

Dear group:
So far, only Mike O’Connor has indicated that he cannot be available.  Is there
anyone else that cannot make Monday June 1 at 14:30 UTC (10:30 a.m. Eastern
USA)?
With best wishes,
--Greg