ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-stakeholder-charters]

Re: Urgent Request to Send Email to ICANN to Protect Noncommercial Users (23July deadline)

  • To: gnso-stakeholder-charters@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Urgent Request to Send Email to ICANN to Protect Noncommercial Users (23July deadline)
  • From: Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:46:47 +0100

Dear ICANN,

Please you must to listen the voice of non-commercial users as to how we can
be best governed.

I was one among people who support comments send in the April 2009 public
comment period and was ignored in ICANN's redrafting of the charter for
noncommercial users.

Please we need a democratic process and reinstate the charter that was
drafted by civil society and submitted by NCUC.

It is very very important for noncommercial users that we vote for our GNSO
Councilors in  stakeholder wide election that encourages cooperation between
noncommercial constituencies.

I hope you will understand our preoccupation

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC