ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-stakeholder-charters]

ICANN Charter

  • To: gnso-stakeholder-charters@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN Charter
  • From: Jack Byrne <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:58:33 +0100

On behalf of our community media project, which uses online activity for social gain within our community, can we ask you to consider even at this late stage, incorporating the governance structures contained within the NCSG charter which will be extremely important for determining how effective noncommercial users can be in influencing policy decisions at ICANN for years to come.

We believe that it is crucial that noncommercial organizations and individuals are listened to on this matter. Many around the world are watching to see how positively you respond to this request.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to read this.

Jack Byrne,
Near Media Co-op. Ireland