ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] Comments with respect to BC position

  • To: "'Alan Greenberg'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso sti'" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Comments with respect to BC position
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:08:01 +0500

We would support these suggestions.

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law,
and constitute privileged information protected by attorney client
privilege. The reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of
any kind whatsoever of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing
it in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently or
incidentally or some other use of this communication) without prior written
permission and consent of Jamil & Jamil is prohibited.