ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report - V4 for your review

  • To: "'GNSO STI'" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report - V4 for your review
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:30:23 -0800

Dear All,

Thank you for a very productive call today.  Attached for your review is the
fourth draft of the STI Report, which attempts to pick up our discussions today.

I believe we are very close to a final version of this the report and would
appreciate your comments or revisions by the close of business today, so that I
can prepare the final report tomorrow morning.    Also, please send your
minority reports by tomorrow morning to ensure inclusion in the version that
will be circulated to the GNSO Council.   As discussed, if you need more time
to draft a minority report, you would need to send to me next week, so that it
can be forwarded to the Board after the GNSO Council vote (if successful) next
Thursday.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam